Even though October is half over, I’m going to start the tradition now of setting goals for each month. So here goes:
- Finish knitting runner for new blanket chest.
- Hike with Sara 1-2 times per week. (These are about two mile hikes because we go during the week after work and don’t want to be in the woods in the dark.)
- Yoga 1-2 times per week.
- Find photography class that’s not incredibly expensive or inconvenient.
- Go on one long hike.
- Find somewhere to take pictures of pretty trees.
- Make soup, pizzas, and burritos to freeze.
Some of these are unfair goals because they are already planned, but the month is half over so most of the rest is planned already.