The holiday season is upon us! And now for some goals to get us started:
- Finish knitting runner for new blanket chest. Carry over from last month.
- Hike with Sara 1-2 times per week. I think this will repeat until it gets too cold and dark.
- Yoga 1-2 times per week. Forever goal.
- Decide what to buy nephews for Christmas.
- Knit at least 2 more hats to give to family this Christmas.
- Tutor at least 10 hours.
- Cut down on food spending. Last month I spent close to $250 on food, when I normally average about $125. I did a lot of batch cooking, so my freezer is stocked, but I did already spend about $90 this month… so I really need to watch this.