Since it is about the middle of the month, let’s see how we are doing on goals for this month:
Finish knitting runner for new blanket chest. Carry over from last month.Finished!
- Hike with Sara 1-2 times per week. I think this will repeat until it gets too cold and dark. Fail! I failed at knowing that it gets dark earlier when the time changes so this couldn’t happen.
- Yoga 1-2 times per week. Forever goal. Fail… not even once so far this month.
- Decide what to buy nephews for Christmas. Ummm… I’ve gotten as far as probably an XBox game.
- Knit at least 2 more hats to give to family this Christmas. Not started… the only knitting I’ve done was for goal 1.
- Tutor at least 10 hours. Currently at 78 minutes… need to get on this.
- Cut down on food spending. Last month I spent close to $250 on food, when I normally average about $125. I did a lot of batch cooking, so my freezer is stocked, but I did already spend about $90 this month… so I really need to watch this. Umm… haven’t updated my tracking spreadsheet in awhile so I have no idea where I stand on this.
Hmmm… this month is not looking so good as of now.