Eyelet Lace Elegance Hat
Original pattern here.
I used the “in-the-round” version which someone posted in the comments.
Needles: Size 8, 16 inch circulars, Size 8 double points.
Cast on 84 stitches.
Place marker at beginning of round and do 3 rows of K1, P1 ribbing.
Row 1: *P2, K5. Repeat from *
Row 2: *P2, K5 Repeat from *
Row 3: *P2, K5 Repeat from *
Row 4: *P2, K2 tog, yo, K1, yo, SSK. Repeat from *
Work pattern rows a total of 7 times then repeat row 1 once more.
I also created my own decrease pattern because I wanted to keep the original pattern going a little longer.
- *P2, K1, K2tog, K2, P2, K5, repeat from * 78 stitches
- *P2, K1, K2tog, K1, P2, K5, repeat from * 72 stitches
- *P2tog, K3, P2, K2 tog, yo, K1, yo, SSK, repeat from * 66 stitches
- *P1, K3, P2tog, K5, repeat from * 60 stitches
- *P1, K3, P1, K1, K2tog, K2, repeat from * 54 stitches
- *P1, K3, P1, K1, K2tog, K1, repeat from * 48 stitches
- *P1, CDD, P1, K3, repeat from * 36 stitches
- *P1, K1, P1, CDD, repeat from * 24 stitches
- *P1, K1, K2tog, repeat from * 18 stitches
- *K2tog, repeat from * 9 stitches
Cut yarn, weave through remaining stitches and tie off.