The holiday season is upon us! And now for some goals to get us started:
- Yoga 1-2 times per week. Forever goal.
- Knit at least 3 more hats to give to family this Christmas. Plus the 2 that MM’s mom requested. That’s a lot but will give me 8 for family, which is hopefully a good number. We’ll see.
- Tutor at least 10 hours.
- Cut down on food spending. Got back down to $200 last month, so we’re going with $150 for this month.
- Start using Mint.com to track my spending. I’ve been using an excel spreadsheet, but haven’t been entering the data very regularly. So a coworker convinced me to try Mint again.
- Start a good log book for my new car including MPG tracking.
- Don’t spend more than another $70 on Christmas. I’ve spent about $80 so far. $150 is a good budget overall. Btw, this doesn’t count the yarn for the above mentioned hats, as I have a large stockpile that I need to do something with.
- Bake. Whether it be cookies for Christmas or just for around the house, I want to bake.
I think 8 is a good number… so we’ll stick with this for now.